View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The reason for WMA is that it supports time limited DRM. That is why you don't see other audio formats. As to why you don't see eBooks in PDF I do not know. PDF works ok on your device.
Exactly... and this is the reason I got my wife a Toshiba Gigabeat instead of an iPod. It turned out to be a mistake... the gigabeat just dies in a few days even if not used even after going to the repair depot twice. The iPod being an Apple device doesn't support the Microsoft WMA format.

So, now she just gets CD's at the library and rips them to MP3 to listen to on my daughters iPod.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote