View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I am going to have to wait for the new card and then hope for another sale---FW seems to have some sort of sale fairly often, so something will come up again, I'm sure. And I do have a lot to read right now
True, It does seem like that lately.

Still I think they've reached their limit for THIS calender Year, based on their comments on the front page that they're not going to extend this one, or have another one this year.

Taking it Literally, they could probably have one after the New Year, so who knows
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote