View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #25
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
The mobi support is getting better, but the choice of fonts still seems to be too limited. Would be nice if it picked up on the fonts dir in the root of the SD card that the fb2 reader supports (unless there's another way to get it to use custom fonts?)

Also, when using arial or times, the smallest font size is still too big along with the space between lines.

Still it's good to see improvements. I've plenty of books converted to fb2 to keep me going for a while, so I'm hopeful by the time I'm done with those that we'll have great mobi support and similar improvements to .lit/.epub would be fantastic.

I'll echo those statements made by others in this thread though, the fb2 format/reader is still _the_ format of choice for the Hanlin/Bebook. The sooner publishers get away from DRM, we'll stand a better chance of seeing an open standard adopted and supported by many readers and no need to convert books to our readers format

Last edited by JoeD; 11-26-2008 at 08:37 PM.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote