View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 08:09 PM   #11
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvToRead View Post
I'm planning to buy a Voyage soon. Presently I have a K4 and yes, pdfs are very difficult to read on the K4, as in it drove me crazy, and don't bother. That's why I bought an Onyx Boox m92. For me pdfs on the m92 worked very well.
I really like the margin trim, fit to width, and pick corners with stylus on the M92. The SD card and folder support are also very nice. But sometimes the font is still too samll for me and I find zoom and pan awkward on the M92.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote