View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
PDF is poor on any eInk Reader of 6". Just treat PDF like it doesn't exist.
All sweeping generalizations are wrong.

Very few of the PDFs I am interested in reading are better than poor on a Kindle DXG, but some are OK even on a 600x800 screen. Those should be even better on a Voyage screen.

My one experience with PDF on an Aura HD was much less miserable than I thought it would be. Why am I not entitled to be curious about the details of the PDF experience on a Voyage?

I have much greater success treating microsoft like it doesn't exist than I would with PDF.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote