View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 06:18 PM   #5
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Well, I just tried a PDF that I had in my cloud--it's just a straight forward fiction book that I was sent as an advance copy by an author, but I can say that the experience on my Voyage was better than on my PW2. I could zoom by double tapping, and pinch zoom works too. There was no issue turning pages with the "buttons" when I did double-tap zoom, but if I did pinch zoom they didn't work until I zoomed back out. Panning works as well as it does on any other e-ink device, which isn't saying much.

Hope this helps.

Shari
Thanks, Shari,

That answers just about all the questions I have about PDFs on the Voyage.

I'll assume the page turn buttons work when there has been no zooming since they work on zoomed pages.

It will be ironic if they work on PDFs in landscape mode.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote