View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:21 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
There are two series, each with (I believe) five books, called the Belgariad and the Elenium, by David Eddings. I believe these fit your criteria though I'm not sure if they are available as e-books. The Belgariad comes first.
That's the Belgariad and Mallorean, which are two 5-book series, the Mallorean being a sequel to the Belgariad. The Elenium in a separate, unrelated, 3-book series.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote