View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #35
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
That's odd. I got the option 'I don't have a WiFi network'. I don't know what would have happened after that, as I used wireless, but the option was there.

And I agree, it's nicer than the HD.
I got that option as well. Since I was at work when I set up my H2O, I didn't want to connect it to Wi-Fi. So I used the option and was able to activate my H2O by connecting it to my laptop via USB and syncing it with Kobo Desktop. Easy peasy.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote