View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:40 AM   #17
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I did not receive a reply to my last few emails. I was busy at work and forgot about it until yesterday. I started a new email complaint letting them know that I have not received a reply to my last few messages since July 25th. This is their latest reply.

Quote:
Thank you for responding back to us. Please accept our apologies for our long delayed response. We will be more than happy to rectify this issue for you.

We have downloaded the title and have encountered the same error on our end. For this matter, we have forwarded this to our Content Team for revision. This will take around 1 to 2 weeks to correct . Kindly archive/unarchive the eBook on the 7th day to re-download the corrected version of the eBook. You will be notified via an email when the revision is completed.
I will let you know if this works in one to two weeks.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote