Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #22
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
IMO, I would like the categories names to be fixed (and some sort of idea of what the category means) at the time of the poll. I don't care much about the order of categories. I say we we use post 46 for D; it seemed to be the established list at the time of vote.

I dislike the loosey goosey approach to category determination.

IMO, If Dazrin is fed up with the current poll, that's fine and we can reset. If Dazarin or WTSharpe doesn't want to run a new poll, I volunteer; but I warn you, you may not like what you get.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote