Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #21
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have an idea then. If we do replace not modern fiction with historical fiction, maybe we can have classic be 1999 or earlier. Go ahead, and replace not modern fiction and change classic to "classic (1999 or earlier)".
That would work for me, but again, at this point I just want to leave it as-is and if this option wins we can discuss, vote, etc. At least we will have taken a step forward. I wish it could have been more and we could be done, but that is my fault for not checking as close as I should have before I posted the poll.

Your previous comment here was along the lines of "we can see how to fit historical fiction in if this option wins", which I agree with and seems to be something that would work too.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote