Thread: Saga of Recluce
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #68
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Im about halfway thru the first book (2nd try) and I'm enjoying it, the worldbuilding is very cool and the magic system is quite interesting. But I'm frustrated with how dumb Lerris is. Seriously, I'm understanding more and making more leaps of logic from what the characters say and he keeps denying everything in his mind. Hopefully he starts to "get it" soon.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote