View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 06:04 AM   #7
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysnana View Post
My laptop crashed, and when I tried to use my back up there was a message saying my back up was corrupt. After reading everything I could find on recovering my Calibre Library, I searched my laptop/EHD for the metadata.db file. I did not find it. Then I saw that I should be able to recover using the opf files. I searched and found a lot of opf files.
Where are the metadata.opf files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysnana View Post
The calibre library folder has folders with author names, within each folder is just the book cover image, nothing else at all.
Where are the cover.jpg files?

Please provide full paths.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote