View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #18
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I agree that stripping DRM for personal use on ebooks that you bought harms no one. However, adding DRM circumvention to firmware made available to everyone would certainly place the authors and distributors in legal jeopardy in the US and perhaps other places.
I did not meant that the program should strip the drm. I meant that the implementation should work exectly as in the Cybook. You register your identifier and buy a book that is only useful on your reader. I do not see why this should be problematic.

Or is this not possible since you cannot generated the identifier?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote