View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:46 PM   #35
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
You can do that too, but Open With PI is mostly useful if you want multiple options for opening any specific filetype.
That's the biggest reason since it gives me the control and the options I like to choose how to open a file, which may not always be the Win7 default file association

Yes .. I think that it is useful so I'm glad you passed it along in case others might appreciate it
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote