View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:13 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The iPod Touch makes an excellent music player and portable video player, but I honestly couldn't recommend it as a book reader. It doesn't even begin to compare with eInk devices. A Palm/Pocket PC type device makes a far more versatile book reader if you want a "pocket sized" device. I say this having read on such devices for more years than I can to remember, before switching to eInk devices. I tried reading on my iPod Touch, but it just wasn't a "pleasurable experience" at all. I use mine primarily as a video player, a task at which it excels.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote