View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I concur.

I'd add that if someone DOES decide to fork an existing plugin as a new plugin with a new name. Make absolutely certain to change the "plugin-import-name-" text file to something new as well. Different plugins will happily import modules from other plugins if that text file is named the same as another's. Can cause all kinds of hell trying to debug what went wrong with your plugin. Or so I've heard. From, you know... someone else who made that mistake and told me about it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote