View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #24383
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Thanks, guys. I had only been on the Norvasc for two days (plus the night at the hospital), so I probably should have given it a couple of more days before jumping on another med. I await the results of further bloodwork and the kidney ultrasound.

The worst part of this week being fun on a bun? I was not able to enjoy the lovely couple of days of an unusual July "cool" front (actually it doesn't deserve the quotes. It was a few degrees less hot and way less humid, so you really felt it). Anyway, it is still cooler than usual but the clouds are rolling in and it is supposed to be a rainy weekend.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote