View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 10:34 AM   #24378
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Dogs do not pee where they sleep.

Dogs do not pee where they sleep. That's the rule. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Everyone but Norton. A while ago he jumped in our bed and peed at the foot of it. I called him every name in the book and let him outside (he had just recently come in). A few minutes ago my wife let me know that Norton was back in and in the living room. "Good," I said. "He peed on our bed."

"I think he's avoiding you."

"Good. He peed on our bed."

And this after giving him tuna fish for breakfast. How many dogs get tuna fish for breakfast?

He's trying to make nice, now, but I'm ignoring him. That, and washing the bed covers.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote