View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:46 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
On moral grounds, sure. On practical grounds, not so much. If I *can't* buy something, there is no way my pirating can cost the legal owner any missed income (assuming we're talking about bits and not actual physical goods).
Saying "piracy is necessary", though, clearly implies that someone has a "need" to watch a TV show. That's what I can't agree with: nobody "needs" to watch a particular TV show. Merely "wanting" to watch it doesn't give the right to simply take it (IMHO, of course).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote