View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I did pirate game of thrones, i want to watch it, no legal way was available to me.
Now, I can have OCS, so i took OSC and voila.

They should relay wake up, and realize that if they want people to pay for their products, they have to begin with making said product available.
But isn't that a perfect example of the "culture of entitlement" that fjtorres refers to in his previous post? Why do you believe that you have some sort of "right" to watch it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote