View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 PM   #19
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
I just noticed that (I was organizing my library for some new work related books) within the last three years, I only bought three printed novels. When the book I wanted to read isn't available as an ebook, I go to the libraries now, not bookstores. Before getting into ebooks, I almost never went to a library, I wanted to expand my own library.

Is it the same for you too? To tell the truth, this made me a little sad so I made a new resolution: I will buy one printed novel every month.
It is the same for me, but my resolution is to avoid buying a printed novel ever again!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote