View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #35
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
issybird: I recommend you do a factory reset before you give up. Then several charge cycles.
Thank you. At this point, I suspect the remaining issue is mostly with the battery icon. The unit is no longer freezing nor is it not being recognized by my computer. So I'm going to run the battery down a bit (I'll make it my reader du weekend) and charge it up and hope the icon kicks in and also get a feel for whether the battery can hold a sufficient charge to last a reasonable length of time. Not sure if I want to live with an otherwise working unit without a battery indicator.

I was never going to break my heart over this. My X50s are humming along and I still love them best of my chickadees. It was because of that love that I thought I'd pick up a T-2 (cheap!) while I could, as I've had/have Nooks/Kobos/Kindles and none of them work for me like Sony.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote