View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 11:28 AM   #32
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
issybird: I recommend you do a factory reset before you give up. Then several charge cycles.
It also conceivable that, if the battery is badly drained, that you (issybird) might need a USB charger with a bit more "umph." I've got an HP TouchPad that came with a USB charger that has about twice the amps as a standard one and, when the TouchPad's battery is drained, that's the only charger that will get it going again. Otherwise a lesser charger can charge the battery. I think I also had to use that charger on another device when I first got it ... can't remember which (I haunt the pawn shops for these things).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote