View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #8
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks everyone for the feedback.
Edit: It is surprising how quickly you can fill up an ereader. I had the Kindle Keyboard as soon as it came out, and have been adding ebooks since then. I never filled up the Kindle Keyboard, and may end up regretting selling that one. Probably the best Kindle ereader ever for the price.
I have lots of Bibles, study Bibles in particular, and a few pdf files, and several hundred ebooks. Last night my Paperwhite said it was out of memory. Honestly never expected it would run out of memory as most ebooks are rather small in size. Maybe I just got a crappy paperwhite, but it is slow and unresponsive, sometimes having to tap the screen 3 times to get it to work. I reset it last night, still works poorly, worse than even cheap tablets IMO. Probably the physical buttons on my Nook make it seem more responsive.
I like the longer lasting battery on the e-ink devices or I probably would just use a tablet, plus easier on the eyes.

Last edited by conan50; 06-16-2014 at 11:41 AM.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote