View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 05:16 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"Pathetic"? The PW will hold well over 1000 typical-sized novels. That's more than enough for the overwhelming majority of people. If you need more, you can store them in Amazon's Cloud and download them at any time.
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I also understand that not everyone wants their books stored on the cloud, and many want to carry their whole library -- physically -- with them. So, to each their own on that. But what I don't understand is, how did this memory limitation go unnoticed when the OP bought his Paperwhite in the first place? It's not exactly hidden.

My NST and T2 both have microSD slots, but so far I haven't used one. That may change on the Simple Touch because I'm side-loading more and more books to it and it has -- I believe -- a 512 Meg capacity for side-loaded books.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote