View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 04:11 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
Often I feel like smashing my Kindle Paperwhite (first gen) into a wall. Along with being slow and unresponsive, it has a pathetic amount of storage, 2 gigs I think.
"Pathetic"? The PW will hold well over 1000 typical-sized novels. That's more than enough for the overwhelming majority of people. If you need more, you can store them in Amazon's Cloud and download them at any time.

Can't say I've ever found it to be "slow and unresponsive". What are you comparing it to?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote