View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
[SOLVED]Paperwhite Disgust

Often I feel like smashing my Kindle Paperwhite (first gen) into a wall. Along with being slow and unresponsive, it has a pathetic amount of storage, 2 gigs I think. Likely this will end up on Ebay, and I will probably get me a new e-ink reader by Christmas. I have a Nook Simple Touch without a light that I'm impressed with, but don't have enough confidence in B&N to buy another device from them. Perhaps the newer Paperwhite is better, but thinking I don't want to roll the dice with them again. I see Kobo is mentioned here a lot.
What would you suggest for an e-ink reader with a light that also has a decent amount of book storage space?
Thanks!

Edit:
Marking this post as "solved" since Amazon is sending me a replacement Paperwhite. Also, thanks to suggestions, will probably get a Kobo Glo to hold all my ebooks.

Last edited by conan50; 06-26-2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Solved
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote