View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #896
Ffan
Ffan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi guys, so I got a problem. I recently had to delete basically all my stuff (stop framework && sleep 5 && rm -rf /mnt/us/system/* && rm -rf /mnt/us/documents/* && rm -f /var/local/cc.db && start framework) due to a problem with the indexer going crazy. Thanks to the help of kcn1 and NiLuJe I managed to fix it.

Unfortunately that led to another problem it seems. I imported my Kindle collections again via Collection Manager after I put my books back. The problem is now I see them "double". The Kindle shows the collections including the books, but also the books themselves on the homescreen.
I tried deleting all collections and starting over, for the same result. My guess is CM is not "moving" the books but "copying" them, no clue why though. It works if I do it manually in CM, then I can "move" the books into a collection and they're gone from the root directory and no longer show up on the homescreen by themselves. It must be related to the import from Kindle function I would assume.
It worked perfectly before the wipe and was the very reason I went for the JB in the first place. Any help would be very much appreciated on this :-D

Last edited by Ffan; 05-14-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Ffan is offline   Reply With Quote