Thread: iTunes Rage
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:50 AM   #40
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Truthfully, and Harry and Jessica can correct me if I'm wrong, there DOES tend to be a lot of inappropriate Apple bashing on forums all over the place and it can be pretty intolerable, so I can imagine folks developing a hair-trigger response to anything that may be perceived as heading that way.
My point is simply that statements along the lines of "iTunes is a terrible piece of crap that causes problems for everyone" (yes, I know that nobody's actually said that, but several posts have implied it) are simply untrue. Many of us here have happily used it for many years with very few problems. Of course that doesn't mean that nobody has problems with it, but the same can be said for almost any non-trivial piece of software.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote