View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 08:01 PM   #19560
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Next I'm going to imitate pdurrant and read my oldest purchased title in my TBR pile. This would be The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith bought April 2012 from Kobo.
The author introduced supernatural elements. As I don't read such books I abandoned this. The blurb made no mention of this instead calling it a YA dystopian.

Oh well, on to the next oldest. The Queen of Bedlam by Robert McCammon also bought from Kobo in 2012. At 656 pages this one will take me a while. I really enjoyed the first in the series Speaks the Nightbird. Early 18th century murder mystery.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote