View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #19548
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
Harry, are you reading these books in chronological order?
Yes, Christie is my current "project"; I'm reading all her books (except her romance books) in order, alternating them with more general reading. "Evil Under the Sun" is, I believe, her 37th book, so I'm roughly half-way through. Reading them systematically in order you pick up on all sorts of repeated characters and references to earlier books that you don't spot when you read them randomly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote