View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #19547
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Aura ONE
Started reading The Law of Dreams by Peter Behrens. I almost never give up on a book before I've finished it, but a third of the way in, I was not enjoying it. Too overwrought I may return to the book at a later stage but did not feel like slogging through it, so I moved onto Gallows View by Peter Robinson. I have read about ten books in the DCI Banks series, but not all of them, so I decided to start from the beginning. Gallows View is the first one. Liking it so far.
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote