View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #51
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I would like to have published checksums for ebooks so you can check that it is not changed and check exactly what edition of the book you have.

If I read a review of a book I want to know that I have bought the same book as the the book that was reviewed. I also want so be able to make sure that I have read the same edition as friends since it makes it easier to talk about the book.