View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 10:17 AM   #46
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
For me it all depends which I encountered first. I don't have a problem with them changing things to fit the screen as long as the story line is along the same lines, I would hate for them to kill someone of who didn't die in the book. Even on the big screen people disagree on the different versions. For people who haven't seen it the directors cut of Aliens is 10 times better than the original.

As many have said this is not a new problem and everyone has to use there own judgement when it comes to non fiction and not rely on one source.