View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Jon,
YES, YES, YES!.

I think everyone knows by now that I am not a fan of DRM. That being said, if I have to live with DRM, then eReader would be my choice. In fact, I sent an email to Ectaco asking them for eReader support. I think would be a good idea if others did as well.

It might also be useful if we emailed fictionwise asking them to give ereader software to dedicated device manufacturers; if their experience with the iPod teaches anything it is that they probably can make far more from books than from the software and the more places the format is available, the more likely they are to sell books.

--
Bill
In my opinion we already have good devices with Mobipocket support. But if the Jetbook had eReader support, it would be unique. That might help sell more to people using eReader on small handhelds. So why not go with something that's likely to make it unique and not just another in the pack?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote