View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #11
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Heads up for Americans here that may not be aware of it. There is new version of the Cosmos Series that was hosted by Carl Sagan and it will debut on the FOX Network Sunday March 9.

This has inspired Smithsonian Magazine to do a retrospective article on Sagan.
Just want to thank you for the heads up on this. I don't always keep track on what's on TV and I probably would have missed out if I hadn't seen your post. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to more

Bergette
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote