View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #88
Selzernium
Enthusiast
Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-505
update:

I have at last purchased the ImcoV6L, its good but not as good as my PRS-650.
The new reader is slightly faster on the initial loading/starting of a book but it has an annoying tendency of always reloading the book as if the first time rather than starting the book instantly the second time you open it.
The frontlight this is my first FL reader so no idie hows kobo et alia compare to this one, but the texts contrast becomes seriously degraded the moment I turn the lights on. I thought it would be the other way around i.e. increased/superior contrast with the light. Major let down.
With lights off the contrast is slightly better than the 650 and with the superior resolution a significant improvement over the 650 in text readability. Major win.
How to use a plugboard with it so I can use reasonable collections/series info in the title of the book. Just like the 650.
Did anyone try and succeed installing Calibre Companion and FB reader?
Btw how to reliable change text/font size? it is a hit and miss affair for me so far..long tap, must be a button or something which leads to last point
Where can i find and English instruction manual, the one that came with the unit is an-anemic and at that only German.
Selzernium is offline   Reply With Quote