View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
There's a town just north of Austin called "Round Rock." There was an item on the news last night about how herds of wild pigs are tearing up the lawns there .... I mean really destroying them ... pulling the entire lawn up by the roots.

One guy had the remarkable foresight to put a time lapse camera up in one of his windows to film them. There must have been twenty or more of the buggers just ripping away at his lawn.

Now, the only thing that is a little scary is imagining the little kids out for trick or treat and being menaced by a bunch of pissed off wild pigs.

And I thought I had a problem with the armadillos ripping up my lawn. What they do is nothing compared to a few dozen javelinas.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote