View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #13
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I've not actually read anything on how hard it is to change T series batteries, I know there are replacement kits for the x50 models, if you are up to the fiddly steps involved
Thanks cybmole - I checked with the vendor I've always bought my PDA batteries from, and they carry new batteries for most of the discontinued Sony models too. I've sent them a message asking if they are considering carrying stock for the Tx line also.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote