View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #2430
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I tried to stay strong, but I discovered that I could get the professional audiobooks for Charles Dickens for really cheap. This is that Whispersync deal where you buy the specially marked Kindle version (often free) and then can get the very reduced price of the Audible version. So, for about $15, got both kindle and audio for Dickens' 5 most well known novels. Yay! I'm not a big fan of classics before 1900, but I've enjoyed Dickens since Junior High.

I did avoid other purchases by reminding myself "Can I read it in 2014?" : Is it part of a series I'm already reading or planning to read?" "Can I get it through Amazon Prime rental? (bro let's me have his kindle for this)".
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote