View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #23385
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Nope. What irritates me is your insistence that Saturday, Sunday and Christmas day are "working days."
Excuse me, but I never said that they were 'working days.' This is something you needed to make up to bolster your comments.

Quote:
Aren't you living in California, in the United States of America?
No. I don't live anywhere in the United States of America.
I said a package was shipped from California to Florida. You really didn't bother to read what I wrote. You were too busy planning your reply to it.

Quote:
they could have actually gotten their lazy asses out of a chair or recliner or sofa, bought it and wrapped it themselves, but, hey. What do I know?
Again, more nastiness. Why do you feel this need to berate people?

Quote:
Since you can't seem to understand the concept of how a hub-and-spoke cargo operation works,
Error. I understand how it works. I simply don't CARE how it works.

Quote:
Frankly, I would have expected more from someone who's implying that he graduated from the Academy, but...{shrug}.
Are you a fiction writer? Where do you get this material? I never implied any such thing. Is it that I have knowledge about West Point? I have knowledge about bra straps. Does that imply I'm female?

Quote:
It seems that if you intake the information, you'll have to admit that maybe, just MAYBE, your package was delayed (not late: delayed), due to weather, and since you can't blame UPS for the weather, you're not willing to go there.
On the contrary, I AM willing to say that maybe, just maybe the package was delayed by weather. I'm also willing to say that maybe, just maybe, the package was delayed because the company didn't hire enough seasonal workers.

But... I thought you said it wasn't delayed. Please, you can't have it both ways.

Quote:
I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking this seemingly rigid position of yours that "no excuse exists" for not getting you the package "on time,"
It doesn't. That's the difference between good Customer Service and bad Customer Service. No excuses. Apologies perhaps, but no excuses.

Quote:
when they absolutely DID get it to you ontime.
Excuse me, but just a few paragraphs above you said the package was delayed. You can't seem to make up your mind.

Quote:
You keep ranting like they were bringing you blood transfusions or some type of medicine without which, you'd die. It seems grossly disproportionate, particularly given that it was on time in ANY event.
Let's put this in perspective.
I posted a 4-line post; (FOUR LINES)
Jacksonville, FL, United States 12/26/2013 1:14 P.M. Arrival Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 12/20/2013 4:23 A.M. Departure Scan
Six days for UPS to travel from California to Florida?
Are they back to wagon trains again?

To which you responded with posts of 24 lines going all the way up to almost 100 lines.

Take a look. I said nothing in my post about delivery times. That was something you added to the discussion. I was talking about TRAVEL times between California and Florida. You sidetracked the entire thread (frankly, I didn't even realize it until now) to push your own personal agenda.

Quote:
OK, then, obviously, some employee of some other company promised you a delivery date that
No one said anything about delivery dates until YOU changed the crux of my post.

Quote:
it was going to be delivered in 3-4 calendar days?
Where DO you get this stuff? It certainly can't be found in anything I posted.

Quote:
Something that would explain why you are so irate about this?
That part is easy...
Jacksonville, FL, United States 12/26/2013 1:14 P.M. Arrival Scan
San Pablo, CA, United States 12/20/2013 4:23 A.M. Departure Scan

One thing I have learned from shipping many packages is that when ever it gets transferred from one station to another, you can clearly see ALL the transfer points along the way. (That's why they call it 'Tracking.') If this package had gone through various hubs along the way, those transfer hubs would show up in the tracking routing.
There are none. CA to FL. Nothing in between.

There were NO TRANSFERS in HUBS. Not one. If there were, it would show up on the tracking routing.

Quote:
That demonstrates that they really did break their promise to you?
Yep.
It also demonstrates that rather a large portion of your posts were smoke and mirrors for a company that took 6 days to get a package from California to Florida.

Quote:
I don't care about this, not one iota.
Well, not more than making 100+ line replies, anyway...

Quote:
I hope, however, that you enjoyed your Christmas holiday--oops, sorry, working day--anyway.
Thank you, I did.
To you and yours as well.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 12-29-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote