View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #83
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDHarriman View Post
JSWolf

At the technically level and in the case of Mobipocket eBooks you got from the library (or bought), you can lend them to a friend or family person - just register their PID reader in the place you are downloading the eBooks from (library, bookshop), before you download them.

Restrictions: you can register just 4 PID’s at one time.
Positive: you can change them any time.

Bets regards,
But from a legal standpoint, is it legal to do so for the non-library member? I have taken out books before for others who did not have a library card. That I know is not an issue. I just don't know if eBooks would be ok to do so as long as my PID was there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote