Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #209
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
It doesn't seem as if any Glo covers are available over here in South Africa, so I guess I'll have to take a chance and order something from eBay. Not sure what to get though.

I found this one which seems similar to one posted earlier.

There's also this one which looks like it's the official Kobo Glo sleep cover. Which one of these would you guys suggest as best option?
I have the official sleep cover, and while it works great, the edges of the bottom are at least 7mm wider than the Glo. This makes it awkward for holding and so when in the house I take the Glo out of the cover. My backup Glo has this case which is only about 2mm wider. I'd use this case myself but since my husband uses the backup, it is better that he keeps the case on at all times.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote