Thread: Saga of Recluce
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #62
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've been wanting to try some more Modesitt since reading Gravity Dreams last year, and this thread put me over the edge to grab Magic of Recluce with narration on Amazon. I've looked at it a few times, but prices in the series have been all over the place, sometimes over $12 for the ebooks alone. Right now they seem a little more even on Amazon, $6-8 for each book and Add Narration available on most of them for $3.49.

I have several audiobooks lined up right now, so it will probably be a while before I have more to add to this thread I'm finishing up book two of Gentlemen Bastards, then I want to get in the middle two from Codex Alera, then Steelheart, then the last two from Codex Alera. I can probably pick up Recluce after those.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote