View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #7
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
That's livable for me, 10 was a luxury since my local library only allows 6 checkouts and 3 holds (the 3 holds I think is just horrid since we can have wait lists with 400 people before you).

On another note about the Free Library of Philadelphia, does anyone know if they still allow free access for out-of-state seniors? I can no longer find any reference to it on their site.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote