View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Stubby View Post
Android devices are jailed. That is, the intermediate vendors force their compulsory apps on the devices and deny removal, and then they try to block root access. With all the readers that run a proper (generic) linux kernel, what's the point of running Android?
I could ask the same. Why would I want a linux device? I just want to be able to use my tablet to read books, the newspaper and some websites... Android works perfectly for that.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote