View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #561
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I count Omnibuses as separate books, too.

Collections are one book.

Omnibuses of collections might be separate books as long as they are presented as an Omnibus (like the Sherlock Holmes omnibuses here on MR), but not if it is a different organisation of the material (like the Complete Poirot Short Stories I bought).

Collections which mix books and short stories kind of depend what mood I am in when I add them to my database, and which is predominant.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote