View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Looks nice with the same material as my old Case logic. It looks like it is big enough to hold the Nexus 7.2 while it has a slim case on. I used my Case Logic to carry my Fire HD in luggage last year when I flew to Washington, DC. It worked well and protected the device. I'm using it again this week when I again fly to Washington, DC for Thanksgiving with family.
I will know on Tuesday. I paid for one day shipping to make sure it got here in time. If it doen't fit the case it's easy enough to remove it and put it in a zippy to take.

So I am taking Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 (Got a really good hard case for it) and my Kindle Keyboard with the Lighted Case (It's super protected) I am ready for those family fights! I can just hide in the bedroom and read.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote