View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #103
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The "battle school" scenes are well done, I think. It's a big space station in Earth orbit, with two rotating rings to provide artificial gravity for the living quarters, and an enormous non-rotating sphere between them for the zero-g battle room. Much as I pictured from the book. And as you would expect these days, the zero-g battles themselves are convincingly portrayed.
I loved the Mind Game. It was nothing like I had imagined and WAY cooler than I had imagined. When I reread the book I can very much see how the movie version was right on. I just never "got it" that way myself.

I liked the Mazer Rackham character and Graff. Ender was fine as well given that they decided to pick just one boy and not several to represent Ender from 6-13 or so.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote